First, I placed an order on Dec 3rd, 2012. I placed an order for 4 items. After not receiving my package for 10 days I started calling. I tried calling on 4 occasions. Finally after sending 3 emails and calling more times than I can count, I finally reached a representative on Dec 14th telling me that they were on back order for 3 of my items! This was almost two weeks after I had initially placed my order. So what were they planning on doing? Not sending until they got the stuff in?? When I finally switched all of my back ordered items to things they actually had (which was very limited) they sent my package.
I never received my package. On Dec 21st I called to see what was going on. I was given a tracking number with USPS.com. These stupid idiots sent me my package via USPS when I paid for FedEx, because USPS doesn't deliver to my work address. I finally got ahold of USPS who said that my package was on its way back to illpumpyouup.com as it was undeliverable.
I called illpumpyouup 13 times before reaching a rep named Pete who told me that my package must've missed the pickup for FedEx, so they sent it via USPS. Nobody bothered to refund the $7 difference.. And I have a feeling this is a scam they're running. I was so ***ed at this point that I just cancelled the order and said I wanted a refund. The employee then tried to tell me that he couldn't refund me until my package was back in there posetion. Which could be a week later. Told me to call back!!!!!
I'm so sick of this scam artist company and I truly feel for all the people that this company scams on a daily basis. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
By the way, it's January and I have yet to receive my refund, or any product.
Another review from a similar situation:
One word to describe this website, SKETCHY!!! Several things I learned through a few orders with them.
1. They will get your order wrong constantly and when you try to get it fixed, YOUR EMAILS/CALLS GET IGNORED
2. They charge you fedex shipping but then send it postal just to make more money, even baiting you to add package insurance even though they wont actually add it to shipment.
3. They will switch your products without telling you and just charge your card more.
4. They are constantly out of stock on popular products so your left with a message to try again in the next couple of days.
5. Could go on all day, save yourself a headache and stick to the trusted places like bb.com and others.