Complaint Review: Impact Credit Group USA

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — edinburg Texas United States of America
Impact Credit Group USA
2709 Swantner St. Corpus Christi, Texas United States of America

Impact Credit Group USA Tom Holbein, Erik, Roxann, Vanessa Credit Repair Ripoff Corpus Christi, Texas

On 2-28-10 I signed up with Roxann Guzman who worked for Impact Credit Group USA in Corpus Christi.  I had ok credit when I first signed up but she promised me excellent credit in a year for $500.  Three of my friends also signed up with her around the same time at $500 each.  I have receipt of payment made and I also have a copy of Customer Agreement I signed.  I was told to mail any credit reports that came in to Tom Holbein in Corpus.

Every so often I would receive these reports and I would mail them out immediately.  When I stopped receiving them I called Roxann who then informed me that she no longer worked for Tom.  That Tom was going through some problems with his marriage  and was in bad shape.  (who cares!)  I tried contacting Erik (who works for Tom) or Vanessa and the numbers were disconnected.  I tried calling the office and the line was ALWAYS busy.  I left messages and text messages on Tom's phone.  I even faxed him a letter.

I finally got a friend to drive to the business and it was closed.  I finally got Tom to call me back when he promised to work on my credit repair and make up for all the months he was behind.  I receive a letter on 5-26-11 to let me know that they had ordered my credit reports and to send them any reports I get in the mail.  I send them what I had received and a couple of months later they are returned to me.  I send him a letter requesting a refund minus $49 processing fee and I got nothing in return.  No phone call, no letter, no credit repair.  His office has changed from 5334 Everhard Rd Suite 102 in Corpus to 2709 Swantner St. in Corpus.  361-461-8204.  Not only was I ripped off but so were my friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Credit-Group-USA/Corpus-Christi-Texas-78404/Impact-Credit-Group-USA-Tom-Holbein-Erik-Roxann-Vanessa-Credit-Repair-Ripoff-Corpus-Ch-937743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Credit Group USA