Complaint Review: Ineedhits.com

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Arlington Texas United States of America
Ineedhits.com
Level 1, 229 Stirling Highway Internet United States of America

Ineedhits.com clay cook after I purchased a one time package they continued charging my credit card for 4 months until I saw it. They also added additional packages I didn't order. Claremont WA, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: iNeedHits.com Warning - Unauthorize Charges

I ordered  a one time "1000 hits" package, which was supposed to bring 1000 visitors or hits to their  website. With Google Analytics on, there was no proof of any additional traffic, to which I contacted the company. Ineedhits.com responded that you cannot see the traffic, but you must trust them, it came. I wrote it off as a bad experience, but 4 months later, to my surprise, my credit card had continually been charged every month for almost 50 dollars per month, without authorization. When I contacted I need hits, I was told I was out of luck, that I need hits would refund 1 month as a "gesture of goodwill", while I had lost a good deal of money to unauthorized charges. A barrage of emails ensued back and forth, and VP of Channels and Alliances Peter Gavalas from I need hits quoted "I am withdrawing our goodwill gesture of your final month to be refunded". The company leaves no recourse except to have my credit card company perform a chargeback on the company, to which my credit card has to be blocked, leaving me without my credit card indefinitely.

They don't do what they say, and they manipulate consumers out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ineedhitscom/internet/Ineedhitscom-clay-cook-after-I-purchased-a-one-time-package-they-continued-charging-my-c-833914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ineedhits.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

iNeedHits.com Warning - Unauthorize Charges

AUTHOR: DJ2xS - (Canada)

This company absolutely does make unauthorized charges against your credit card.

They are an incredible lie and as of today, the live support option does not even work to communicate any more.

The phone number just loops you around in a circle without providing you information. This company has got to be stopped.

I would certainly volunteer to join a class-action lawsuit against this business as a means of retreiving monies owed for unauthorized charges, emotional turmoil & stres as well as my time for have pursued various avenues of action to get my money back.