Complaint Review: Infinity Logo Design

• Submitted: Sun, March 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: Angry Mike — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Infinity Logo Design

Infinity Logo Design infinitylogodesign.com Infinity logo takes your money to infinity and won't deliver your logo , Internet

Infinity Logo Designs - "where your money disappears into Infinity and receive nothing in return besides lies and a headache."  Avoid these guys like the plague.

On Jul 16, 2010, I hired infinity logo design to make a logo.
On Jul 17, Mike Sanders from the company called me and I gave him a verbal description of what I needed in addition to the original order description.
On Jul 18 I emailed the description again, since he didn't sound very confident over the phone that he understood. And sure enough, it was clear he didn't understand because the "first round" of pictures that were sent to me were NOTHING AT ALL LIKE I REQUESTED. (and bty way, I went to art school and got my BFA in fine art, I know how to communicate with artists, I am one.)
On Jul 22 I emailed the info again because no one ever contacted me back and they promised some 24 turnaround.
On Jul 23 I requested a REFUND as they already broke two of their promises regarding when they'd get back to me and when they'd get the work done.
A couple of weeks later I received a call from an associate. They said they'd help fulfill the order. I told them I already requested the refund and no one got back to me.  They begged me to give them a second change.
They never contacted me back.
I sent them multiple email requests for REFUND again. no reply.
On Aug 23 Joe Flintoff called me and BEGGED ME not to go through with the refund request (like I had a choice, I already asked 3 or 4 times by this point). He told me that he was one of the company principles or something, so my order would be delivered for sure. He NEVER RESPONDED. I received NOTHING.

I tired to get my $119 back several times after that. I even called and emailed the credit card processor company.  I was promised again that I would be refunded but it didn't happen. This time I even spoke to the supreme Infinity Logo Design god himself. And in his thundering omniscient voice he promised me a refund (after unsuccessfully trying to get me to use his services.)

These guys took $119 dollars out of my bank account and didn't deliver a product. They violated every communication promise they gave from the start.  This was internet robbery.  Great website, great marketing... so that's what made it so surprising... but Bernie Madoff was a slick guy too...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Logo-Design/internet/Infinity-Logo-Design-infinitylogodesigncom-Infinity-logo-takes-your-money-to-infinity-and-710871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Logo Design