Complaint Review: Instantcheckmate.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Nery22 — Orlando Florida
Instantcheckmate.com

Instantcheckmate.com Deceptive.I was charged every month for 3 months and I was unaware of it.I just was aware of a $1.00 charge to try it. Internet

I check this website once and to my understanding. You could try it for $1.00. Months later, I check my credit card balance and I saw these charges for $29.63 every month for three months. I called the number on the statement and they told me that I signed up for it and there was nothing they could do. They only offer to reimburse one month. It is outrageous. A Ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instantcheckmatecom/internet/Instantcheckmatecom-DeceptiveI-was-charged-every-month-for-3-months-and-I-was-unaware-o-1045902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instantcheckmate.com