Complaint Review: Institut' Dermed College of Advanced Aesthetics

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: n/a — Vancouver British Columbia
Institut' Dermed College of Advanced Aesthetics
5589 Peachtree Road Atlanta, Georgia USA

Institut' Dermed College of Advanced Aesthetics, Lynn Ross, Owner Trained to use and sell their products which are not approved for use in my country of origin. They knew this upon registration when paid in full. Atlanta Georgia

Purchased a 5 day training program over the phone with credit card in December of 2012 for January 2013 training class. Speaking with Ali Kim, Client Relations Manager who took down all my information including where I was coming from.

I flew from Vancouver, Canada to Atlanta, GA. and was not told beforehand (during payment)  that because I lived in Canada that the product they would be training us on is not approved for use in Canada.

I completed the 5 day program and when I arrived home I contacted the owner, Lynn Rosss via email regarding this matter asking for a refund. She admitted the products are not available to me and declined my request for a refund.

Also, during the 5 days we were not trained in the specific devices as outlined on the website and manual.

The above seems to be nothing short of deceptive and unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Institut-Dermed-College-of-Advanced-Aesthetics/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/Institut-Dermed-College-of-Advanced-Aesthetics-Lynn-Ross-Owner-Trained-to-use-and-sell-1060665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Institut' Dermed College of Advanced Aesthetics