Complaint Review: IntegreTel - MyTeleBill Voice Message - The Billing Resource

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2010

• Reported By: ayjayster — Victorville California United States of America
IntegreTel - MyTeleBill Voice Message - The Billing Resource

IntegreTel - MyTeleBill Voice Message - The Billing Resource They put charges on my home phone bill that I never authorized. Internet

My phone company Verizon showed me several charges from this company.  Mytelebill put charges on your phone bill without permission.  I had never heard of this company before.

They have been charging me $9.99 since last year.  I had never noticed because my bill was close to the same charge each month.

I called this company to have them drop the charge and reimburse me, but they never did.  I want to know what I can do about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegreTel-MyTeleBill-Voice-Message-The-Billing-Resource/internet/IntegreTel-MyTeleBill-Voice-Message-The-Billing-Resource-They-put-charges-on-my-home-603098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IntegreTel - MyTeleBill Voice Message - The Billing Resource