Complaint Review: Interface Network

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mashie — POMPANO BEACH Florida United States of America
Interface Network
150 E. Palmetto Park Rd. Internet United States of America

Interface Network ..150 E. Palmetto Park Rd. Boca Taton , Florida 33432 STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SCAM!

Interface Network so call modeling agency , are a big rip off , please people stay away from this company. I told my husband these people do not seem real. I research them on BBB , and I couldn't find them until I ask question , and Piage finally told me they were base in New Jersey. They pressure us for three hours to get our money. I knew their was something fishy about this company but my husband said don't be so rude. I have a third eye and it was telling me that this company is a crook! I was right. I never got a copy of my contract until the second meeting when Piage tried to hit us with a $1000 dollar marketing fee.

She had us in the office for hours , until her boss came in and try to set-up payment plan. I told her not right now , I have family problems , they still insisted on getting me to pay down at least $400 .00 dollars. I was emotionally drained. The boss finally came down with the prices TO $200 , for only 3 months and then they would raise the prices , when my child start making money. I have appt. on April 10,2012 in which I am going to tell everybody to leave and run with their money out of the office. STAY AWAY FROM INTERFACE NETWORK MODELING AGENCY..LOCATED 150 E. PALMETTO PARK RD BOCA RATON , FLORIDA 33432 THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 561-282-9643 ..PLUS I AM CALLING THE LOCAL NEWS STATION SO PEOPLE WOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Network/internet/Interface-Network-150-E-Palmetto-Park-Rd-Boca-Taton-Florida-33432-STAY-AWAY-FROM-TH-865093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Network

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SCAM!

AUTHOR: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, STOLE - (United States of America)

They will tell you how cute your kids are, then they will schedule for an "audition".  (not true)
Its a sales manager who wants your money, one you sign a contract, they want your money.
NOT guaranteeing your kid will get to be at least seen by an agent.
Then they schedule for a photo shooting (5000) dollar expensive, shooting then all they do is sent you adds to your emails where they is auditions in NY LA.etc.   like you can get those reports on your own.

All you are paying for is a very expensive photo shooting, not even print out.

SCAMMERS