Complaint Review: International Library Of Photographers International Society Of Photographers, Picture.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Larry Foster — Winterville North Carolina United States of America

International Library Of Photographers International Society Of Photographers, Picture.com International Library of picture.com LFoster Internet

I have competed in the photographic contests with WWW.picture.com. They had me authorize my photographs for them to publish and enter into the contests that they offer. The only thing that I got from the website was offers for me to spend money on books and conventions that they offer. Every contact that I recieved from them asked for money. They truly missrepresentative themself as a contest, but the offered me a distinguished membership in the International Library of photography. They have offered my picture for sale on mugs and in print books and t-shirts. To this day I have not recieved a penny for the sale of my picture in any form.

I do not believe that the company did not have the intent to now sell the products that they offer, although they have not let me know if they have sold a single product with my picture being used.

I think that the International Library of Photography needs to be investagated and there methods of practice to be audited as I belive that they are selling the products that are entered in the contest for profit for themselves and they never inform the contestant if any money is due to them, for the products sold using my entry as the profit is to be divided if sold. [continued below]....

.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Photographers-International-Society-Of-Photographers-Picturecom/internet/International-Library-Of-Photographers-International-Society-Of-Photographers-Pictureco-544632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Photographers International Society Of Photographers, Picture.com

Grand