Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: Sarah — Geraldton Ontario Canada
International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, MD 21117 Owings Mills, Maryland United States of America

International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Young girl rippoff by them. Owings Mills, Maryland

I am a 13 years old girl and I get rippoff by the International Library of Poetry.   Last year in November 2008, they send me a letter telling me I won with my poem.  Because it was almost Christmas, I ordered 6 books where my poem will be in Immortal Verses.  The cost of those books are $300. Canadian.  So I send them the $300. they ask and I worked very hard to get that money.  Today I still waiting for those books and we are December 2009.  Now I know I will never received the books and I lost the amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom-Young-girl-rippoff-by-them-Owings-Mills-Mar-547732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC