Complaint Review: Invenergy llc

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: SPANKE — Ransom Illinois
Invenergy llc
One South Wacker Drive Suite 1900 Chicago, Illinois USA

Invenergy llc Invenergy Invenergy switches agreements / Refuses to pay back compensation Chicago Illinois

I found out in 2012 that Invenergy pays out compensation to landowners within 1/2 mile of the Grand Ridge Wind farm located in Southeast LaSalle county. I Emailed Invenergy around this time and asked if I was eligible for compensation. They replied with a yes, but forwared a different agreement than the original one sent out in 2008. I didn't send in the 2012 agreement, but instead focused on finding the 2008 agreement. I found this agreement and have submitted it on 01/21/14. I getting the impression they don't want to "Make good" on this agreement. I have roughly 5 wind turbines within a 1/2 mile of My home, one being only around 1/8 mile from My home. I strongly feel, based on the wording of the agreement and the fact that I have had to deal with any negative impacts from this project, that they owe me what has been paid out to My neighbors over the course of 5 to 6 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invenergy-llc/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Invenergy-llc-Invenergy-Invenergy-switches-agreements-Refuses-to-pay-back-compensation-1131044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invenergy llc