Complaint Review: IvgStores

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Donewithit — Bigelow Arkansas United States of America
1806 N. Flamingo Road, Suite 450 Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

IvgStores Company lies about shipping dates and customer service stops responding about your order status Pembroke Pines, Florida

I ordered a Hon desk on 02/01/13 from Ivg Stores through Amazon, I was told the desk would be delivered by 02/13/13 in the order confirmation, 02/12 I noticed the desk had not even shipped yet, I sent an e-mail and Ivg Stores customer service informed me that my desk would be shipping on 02/13 and would take another 10 days via carrier to be delivered, first time I am hearing about any this.  It is now 02/14 and my desk has not shipped and I have sent more e-mails to Ivg Stores customer service and they have stopped answering my e-mails.  I contacted Amazon and they have no resolution other than have asked seller to updat me on my order status, which Ivg Stores has not done and Amazon said they will open an investiagation.   Bottom line this company is a dishonest company and I wish I had read all the bad reviews on-line, you cannot trust Amazons rating soley.  Buy from someone other than this scam shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IvgStores/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33028/IvgStores-Company-lies-about-shipping-dates-and-customer-service-stops-responding-about-1014292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IvgStores