Complaint Review: J & S Diesel

• Reported By: info4u — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
J & S Diesel
5155 dean martin dr, las vegas , nv las vegas, Nevada United States of America

J & S Diesel Don't make the same mistake I did... las vegas , Nevada

Sure, I read all the negative reports on here first, But NO, I just knew that my dealing with these folks would be different. Yeah, sure. I honestly do not understand how they stay in business. What a goat-rope. These guys are in way over their heads. They have vehicles parked everywhere in various stages of repair and 2 or 3 employees wandering around with a dazed look on their faces.

IF you have a work truck that you don't need for a while and are just looking for a place to dump it off, This is it! They'll call you in a few days or weeks. For me , I'll take my vehicles elsewhere. But hey, I'm Sure YOUR experience will be different - no really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-S-Diesel/las-vegas-Nevada-89118/J-S-Diesel-Dont-make-the-same-mistake-I-did-las-vegas-Nevada-933334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J & S Diesel