• Report: #1052093

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Paul C. — Cambridge Massachusetts
J Serven and Son Construction
404 Eastern Ave. Lynn, Massachusetts USA

J Serven and Son Construction John Serven was hired in August, 2012 by my uncle (an elderly gentleman) to repair the porch on his house. Mr. Serven requested a check in the amount of $1875 and was supposed to start working on the porch within a week of receiving the check. He never showed up to do the work and never returned the money to a 90 year old man who was living on a fixed income and didn't have money to just give away. I have made numerous attempts to get the money back to no avail. My uncle has since passed away, therefore I will be turning this matter over to my attorney. PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOSER!!! Lynn Massachusetts

John Serven was hired in August, 2012 by my uncle (an elderly gentleman) to repair the porch on his house.  Mr. Serven requested a check in the amount of $1875 and was supposed to start working on the porch within a week of receiving the check.

He never showed up to do the work and never returned the money to a 90 year old man who was living on a fixed income and didn't have money to just give away.  I have made numerous attempts to get the money back to no avail.  My uncle has since passed away, therefore I will be turning this matter over to my attorney.

PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOSER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-Serven-and-Son-Construction/Lynn-Massachusetts-01902/J-Serven-and-Son-Construction-John-Serven-was-hired-in-August-2012-by-my-uncle-an-elde-1052093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J Serven and Son Construction