Complaint Review: JD General Contractors

• Updated: Sat, September 03, 2011

• Reported By: Johnnyrock — MIDDLETOWN Ohio United States of America
JD General Contractors
6803 1/2 Elk Creek Rd. MIDDLETOWN, Ohio United States of America

JD General Contractors Joshua Daniel Longman Doing the workers & customers wrong MIDDLETOWN, Ohio

I worked for JD General Contractors for 1 week. I seen on our 2nd job how he made a customer cry. He demanded payment before the work was done in full. He talked to her like she was a dog. He ended up being told to leave the property. I observed first hand of his anxiety disorder. Methadone, whatever else he was on. Trying to run a business. While he was running around on his trips away from the jobsite, The faithful few stayed and did his work. He made promises on payments to us, that never came. The last job I was on, which he was also ran off of, He tried to keep from paying us and We went to the home owner and she was understanding and settled with me and my son on what was owed. Only for him to call & threaten me about getting what was owed to me. He is the most un-organized person I've  ever met. Please save yourself some grief by not wasting your money on this clown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JD-General-Contractors/MIDDLETOWN-Ohio-45042/JD-General-Contractors-Joshua-Daniel-Longman-Doing-the-workers-customers-wrong-MIDDLETOW-772700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JD General Contractors