Complaint Review: JLinkNet on Sears.com

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: DomsMom — Scotch Plains New Jersey United States of America
JLinkNet on Sears.com

JLinkNet on Sears.com Theives and Sears does not have any control! Internet

I placed an order online at Sears.com on 5/7/12.  Apparently it was one of their partner merchants, JLinkNet.  As of today, May 23rd, they have taken my money (charged by Sears, not JLinkeNet) but I still have no tracking number and product.  When you ask Sears to follow up on the order, they try to back out of responsibility.  When trying to contact the seller directly, I got one email promising a tracking number on Monday and then they refused to answer any further emails or phone calls.  I called Sears irrate and they told me they could not contact them seller either.  I've given them 24 hours to either get me a real tracking number and delivery date or give me a refund.  This is RIDICULOUS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JLinkNet-on-Searscom/internet/JLinkNet-on-Searscom-Theives-and-Sears-does-not-have-any-control-Internet-886858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JLinkNet on Sears.com