Complaint Review: JM Auto Racing

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Harry — Locust North Carolina United States of America
JM Auto Racing
1301 Deer Park Ave North Babylon, New York United States of America

JM Auto Racing JMautoracing Auto parts car parts performance North Babylon, New York

*Author of original report: ISSUE RESOLVED.

*Author of original report: Working...

I initially placed this item in a cart to check shipping charges on 5/13, but the shipping was too expensive. I received an email asking why I had not yet paid, and ended up being offered a discount, as they 'only had one left in stock'. I completed my order. The next day, 5/15, I was told that they checked the item they had in stock, and it was damaged. I was asked if I could wait until more arrived on 5/29, to which I replied (3 minutes later,) asking them to refund my money, as this was for a Mother's Day gift. The next day, 5/16, I emailed to find out if my refund was being processed. The next day, 5/17, I received a response, stating, 'Is what order cancelled? These were ordered from the manufacturer and scheduled to ship out tomorrow. When was this supposed to be cancelled? They never heard a response back from you on Tuesday so they were ordered". I replied immediately and said that, if they were truly shipping the next day, that would be acceptable, though I was very uneasy. Since I had not heard anything, I emailed on 5/23, to find out if they had been shipped, as they were supposed to be. I received a prompt reply, stating that I would receive a tracking number that afternoon. No tracking number was received, so I emailed on 5/24 to inquire about the tracking number. I received no response. I emailed again on 5/30 to inquire again about the tracking number, and still received NO response. Finally, I emailed on 5/31, stating that, if I did not receive a tracking number by Friday (6/1), I would be filing a dispute with Paypal, along with filing a complaint with the BBB, and issuing warnings to all major car enthusiast forums. No response has been received. I have been overly patient with the seller, but it is clear that the seller is just a scammer. I am requesting a refund. The full email history is available for review, if needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Auto-Racing/North-Babylon-New-York-11703/JM-Auto-Racing-JMautoracing-Auto-parts-car-parts-performance-North-Babylon-New-York-892797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Auto Racing

ISSUE RESOLVED.

AUTHOR: DarkSi08 - (United States of America)

All,

This has been officially resolved by the seller! JM Auto Racing worked hard to get this resolved quickly, once I made them aware of the issue. I received the drop shipment from SpecD today, as promised, (actually, 1 day earlier than promised,) and everything has checked out great. While everything seemed shady, the seller did precisely what they said they would, so I harbor no ill feelings towards them.

Thanks, everyone!

Working...

AUTHOR: DarkSi08 - (United States of America)

As of right now, JM Auto Racing has been in contact with me, and seem to be working to resolve the issue.