- Report: #868658
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jim Means
Jim MeansInternet United States of America
Jim Means Samsung Scam Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We have approved your resume posted to us by(Calgaryjobshop) and think that you are appropriate for
the job. You are required to perform the following tasks:
* Data Entry Operators/Customer Service Operators
* Continuously work for exceptional customer experience, resulting in high customer satisfaction scores.
* Deliver and exceed customer-specified service levels for handle time.
* Learn, understand, retain and regularly update and demonstrate product/process knowledge.
* Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
* Adhere to shift schedules and maintain acceptable attendance. Provide required notification of absence according to company policy.
* Extend contact to promote and sell products or services as required by assigned queue.
Your work is supervised by the personnel wing.You may work as a:
Bookkeeper who maintains and reconciles records of financial transactions (such as sales, wages and petty cash) and prepares regular statements showing receipts, payments and balances of accounts.
Name of Hiring Company (Samsung)
PAYROLL & WORKING SCHEDULE
You are requested to send in an Email
Subject ** Duration & Payroll **
This would contain answers to the Following:
1. How many hours are you willing to Work per day? ( 8 Maximum )
2. What time range? ( Morning Section 8am-12noon or Afternoon section 3pm-6pm )
3. Payroll Interval? ( Weekly or Bi-weekly )
4. Payroll Method? ( Bank transfer or cheque )
5. Full time Or a Part time Job?
Basic Duties Include:
- Book keeping
- Data Entry
- Outbound calling
- Making payment arrangements on past due accounts
Salary commensurate with experience
SALARY for this job starts at $21 per hr for 8 hrs a day; 5days a wk. The benefits include Holidays, Vacation, Work leave and other that would be discussed after employment.
Benefits / Health Plans:
* Medical insurance, dental coverage and life insurance
* Flexible spending account allows employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
* will match 50% of employee 401(k) contributions up to 4% each year
* Employees are 100% immediately vested for both the employee and employer
* Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
* Vacation : 2 weeks starting year one
* Weekly pay periods
REQUIREMENTS: You need a PC (vital as this is an online job), and a printer.You would also need to setup a yahoo instant messenger ID (this is very important and this would be the major means of communication) You need to have adequate knowledge of your calculator; microsoft access, Excel Spreed sheet; Microsoft word. As soon as you
have fulfilled all the requirements, We would setup you up for an interview. Ifyou are cleared we start the training process.
This is a work from home job opening and your location do not matter. What ever is spent for the setup of your mini Office (PC, printer and a fax machine).
We have set you up for an interview today. If you have setup the yahoo instant messenger ID, I would like you to Instant Message (IM) me with your yahoo instant messenger at this ID (firstname.lastname@example.org
). I will provide you with the time for the interview and all the necessary details you would like to know about the company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Means/internet/Jim-Means-Samsung-Scam-Internet-Internet-868658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.