Complaint Review: Jim

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: keith hood — Bothell Washington United States of America
Jim
20821 Cedar Brae RD Leavenworth, Washington United States of America

Jim Jim called the Forest Service and Sheriff's office on a situation that Jim and I could have settled between the two of us. Leavenworth, Washington

On Father's Day weekend this year I was at the Nason Creek campground. I have been going to this campground for about 25 Years. I have seen many of your hosts come and go. This 2011/12 camping season has been the worst yet. In 2011, one of the host's left because he could not stand working with Jim and his wife. This year on Father's Day, it was the worst holiday I had ever spent at this campground. My buddy who has been going to this campground longer than I have has expressed similar views. Jim is the worst host we have encountered. The issue is of inconsisentcy. Jim had allowed me to park a utility trailer I have to haul firewood with on a piece of dirt in the campsite on Memorial Day. Come Father's Day, I did the same and Jim said I could not do this. I explained to Jim that he had allowed me to do this Memorial Day weekend. I think Jim thought I was getting hostile because the next thing I see is the Forest Service person and the Deputy enter my campsite. I was issued a written warning by the Forest Service and the Deputy told me if it was up to him he would be giving me a citatation. I was offended. I thought Jim, the campground host could have easily settled the issue between him and I instead of calling out reinforcements. I thought it was overkill, unneccessary, and embarrassing. Both my friend and I think Jim is the worse host we have dealt with. I recently saw another couple back in town I know from the campground, and they will not return for the same reasons. Respectfully submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim/Leavenworth-Washington-98826/Jim-Jim-called-the-Forest-Service-and-Sheriffs-office-on-a-situation-that-Jim-and-I-coul-928381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim