Complaint Review: Jitterbug Phone

• Updated: Sun, January 02, 2011

• Reported By: Laverne Gibbins — Fargo North Dakota United States of America
Jitterbug Phone

Jitterbug Phone Jitterbug Free Trial Scam Internet

*General Comment: Do your research! The company is morally bankrupt and provides terrible services and products!

*UPDATE Employee: Jitterbug

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jitterbug

Talked to a customer service representative asking about the Jitterbug phone, features etc.  She said she would ship me the phone free and give me a free 30 day trial and only charge me for minutes if I used any minutes.  That my only cost would be if I didn't like it to ship it back to them.  I received the phone and looked at it decided I didn't like it any more than the one I already had and it was more expensive so I shipped it back the next day - not activating it or using any minutes.  I finally received my refund and it was short $50.39 which the CSR told me was the activation fee and the shipping of the phone to me.  I explained that I did not activate the phone and that it was to be free shipping.  She then explained that the phone was activated at their center before shipping it out - which I did NOT request and that they couldn't do anything for me.  SO BEWARE OF THE LIES THAT JITTERBUG TELLS YOU - IT IS NOT NOT NOT NOT FREE FOR ANYTHING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jitterbug-Phone/internet/Jitterbug-Phone-Jitterbug-Free-Trial-Scam-Internet-612481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jitterbug Phone

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Jc - (U.S.A.)

All you ever needed to know about Great Call Inc aka Jitterbug Cell Phones is right here:

Jitterbug

AUTHOR: Sue Weaver - (United States of America)

Ms Gibbins,

As the VP of Customer Service at Jitterbug I am concerned by your experience and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues you have noted.

I will be reviewing your interactions with our representatives to determine appropriate coaching and and feedback.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 1-800-276-9797, extension 6955.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jitterbug

AUTHOR: Sue Weaver - (United States of America)

Ms Gibbins,

I look forward to speaking with you soon.