Complaint Review: John Anjard

• Phone: 8582086330
  • Web:
  • Category: Fishing

John Anjard ripped me off through Ebay/Paypal San Diego, California

*Author of original report: All sorted

*Author of original report: Problem solved

*Author of original report: John Anjard ripped me off !

I joined up with Ebay and Paypal in February this year.Two sellers on Ebay had fishing rods that i wanted.I bought one rod a Shimano Triton Beastmaster BL1602 Ebay Item#230584632634 for $125.00 USD from Anthony Allegra,Saugus,San Diego and paid through Paypal.I Bought another three rods also Shimano Triton Beastmaster  BR1607RG, BR1556SF ,BL1704 Ebay Item#320656158533,#320656156324,#320656153020 for $500.00 USD from John Anjard.I had an email from John to say it was $72.00 USD for postage to New Zealand. John Anjard was paid the total price of $572.00 USD through Paypal.He was going to package the rods in a PVC tube.I asked John Anjard if it was ok that Anthony Allegra could send the other rod to him and could he also send it with the other rods.He agreed and Anthony Allegra sent him the rod.

Have never recieved the rods. Have had numerous email communication with John Anjard asking were are the rods?,have you sent them?, how have you sent them?, what is the tracking numbers?His first excuse was he knew of another 9 Shimano Triton Beastmaster rods and he was waiting for a price.I told John Anjard to get back to me when he had a price but send the four i had already bought.Then i got I'm sorry ive been really busy my dads sick.In one response he appolligised for the delay and said he would throw in another rod as compensation for the delay.Then it was my dads died.

John Anjard now doesn't respond to any emails. I've contacted a fishing colleague of his through a website called socalsalty which contains editorials of John Anjard.But that person has said the matter is between John Anjard and myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Anjard/San-Diego-California-92107/John-Anjard-ripped-me-off-through-EbayPaypal-San-Diego-California-742293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Anjard

All sorted

AUTHOR: Jenny Scott - ()

John has made good with his sale. Yep it took 5 years ,but I do understand his circumstances. I have had some cool interaction with John and he has made good with our original deal. eBay and paypal suck!!

Problem solved

AUTHOR: Jenny Scott - ()

Problem solved

John Anjard ripped me off !

AUTHOR: Jenny Scott - (New Zealand)

Sorry but i didn't mention in my first report that John Anjard withdrew the 3x  Shimano triton Beastmaster rods off Ebay after i had paid him.Therefor removing the item numbers and my ability to open a case through Ebay/Paypal.I don't know if this would also cut Ebay out of any commission but i have documented evidence covering all correspondence with John Anjard