• Report: #1198833

• Reported By: John Borzellino Scam — New York New York
John Borzellino
Nationwide USA

John Borzellino Dr. John Borzellino, Dermatologist SCAM New York Nationwide

John Borzellino, the dermatology doctor located in Brooklyn, New York is a total fraud.  This guy charges my card the amount for his office visits ($69) for three months AFTER I HAD ALREADY STOPPED SEEING HIM.  When I called the only person that would speak to me was the rude receptionist who had absolutely no answers about anything.  She did say that she was able to remove my billing information from the office computer system and I have not been charged again since.  However, I called the office several times and only got the same receptionist who refused to let me talk to the doctor as he was "always in with other patients."

Everytime I called I asked this woman to have him PLEASE call me back but I never got anything... not a missed call, not a voicemail, nothing.  They even had my email address on file and I asked if he was trying to avoid a phone confrontation with me that he was more than welcome to email me to resolve this issue. [continued below]....

.....  Guess what, never got an email either.  You would think that an established doctor's office of almost 30 years would not treat their patient/clients this way.  It wasn't even about the money for me, it was about a business doing the right thing when they legitimately screwed up.

This guy is loaded anyway, LOADED... I can't imagine why he's so reluctant to refund these three stupid erroneous charges of $69 for a total of $207.  I'm done with this doctor, and if he hadn't done such a good job clearing up the skin condition that I had I would be pushing this much further.  I recommend you steer clear completely clear of Atlantic Family Dermatology, and particularly, Dr. John Borzellino.  If you do however decide to go there PAY IN CASH each time and NEVER, EVER give them your credit or debit card information.  They'll only use it as their personal ATM card and you'll be footing the bill!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2015 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Borzellino/nationwide/John-Borzellino-Dr-John-Borzellino-Dermatologist-SCAM-New-York-Nationwide-1198833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Borzellino