- Report: #929571
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: John Christner Trucking
John Christner Trucking19007 W Hwy 33 Internet United States of America
John Christner Trucking JCT Never lease with this company as long as BA and JM are there. Scam Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: John Mallory is a A$%#$%$%LE
*Author of original report: New Information
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First, my time at John Christner Trucking has been cut short. This was due to situations out of my control as well as the following.
1. I was "terminated" today by John Mallory of JCT. This was brought about by my driver manager, Brock Abbey. My experience with Brock was a nightmare and a blueprint for disaster. I really should have listened to other drivers who had had Brock as their driver manager before. I was told he was a "jerk" and had major communication issues with his drivers. Another detriment to working with Brock was his "God" mentality that he tossed about with the drivers on his board.
2. I asked a few different times for a different driver manger so that I could be successful with the Lease Purchase program at JCT. However, talking with David O'steen II, Brock's supervisor, was like talking with a jar of peanut butter, but not sweet at all. [continued below]....
3. At JCT, we were supposedly independent contractors. I can tell you 100% truthfully that you are not. You are a glorified employee of JCT who just happens to have to pay for weekly truck payments, your own fuel and associated operating costs. I plan on speaking with the IRS about this matter as JCT, in my opinion, fails the IC rule of the IRS Code. I believe that the IRS will find JCT to be an employer, subject to employment taxes, as well as years and years of past employment taxes that were not paid to the government. In addition, I feel that JCT will have to refund ALL truck payments, fuel and associated costs back to the drivers, who were in my opinion, employees of JCT. I've developed some strong arguments for this position.
4. I was denied the ability to talk to anyone about this matter, enter into arbitration or mediation and was forced to leave the truck that I had been leasing/buying from the company. These are legal matters for another time.
5. There were a few GOOD people at JCT, within the office staff, that were truly nice to work with and represented Mr. Christner and his company in a positive manner and attitude. To those few, I list them here and say good karma should befall them.
1. Laura Watkins
2. Kim Fitzpatrick
3. Joanna Gentry
4. The breakdown department
5. Javada Walker
6. Belinda Walker
6. There were a few BAD apples at JCT, within the office staff, that were truly horrible to work with and didn't have the best interest of Mr. Christner and his company. To those few, especially BROCK ABBEY, I list them here and say that bad karma should befall them.
1. BROCK ABBEY
2. John Mallory
3. David O'steen II
Yes, there was more good than bad, but as they say, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the pie. If Mr. Christner was smart, he would get rid of these employees as they are bringing his company down.
7. The load issues: One of John Christner's largest customers is TYSON/IBP. The main issue with TYSON/IBP is the fact that they often take forever to load a trailer. Even if they are LATE getting your trailer (or pre-loaded trailer) done, JCT, or maybe it was just my driver manager, Brock Abbey, they won't reschedule the delivery appointments, EVEN if you tell them each day that you probably won't make it on time. Myself, I put all of my comments about loads/times/eta's on the Qualcomm, just so I'm covered. Brock, in my opinion, is just LAZY and incompetent to be a driver manager. Whether this is true or not, I don't know...but I've been told by people in the know that Brock has moved around from dept to dept. He is difficult at best to work with, and I still advise JCT to terminate him.
8. Good luck to anyone going to JCT. IF they clean up their act, IF Mr. Christner cleans house, it would be a good company to work for.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Christner-Trucking/internet/John-Christner-Trucking-JCT-Never-lease-with-this-company-as-long-as-BA-and-JM-are-there-929571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.