Complaint Review: Joker's Audio

2700 Town Center Drive NW, Internet United States of America

Joker's Audio is a complete joke! Stay away! Internet

*Author of original report: Joker's Audio

*Author of original report: Joker's Audio

Stay away from Joker's Audio!  These guys push their own low-quality brand of electronics (elf) and when they don't work, they don't stand behind the warranty and won't issue a refund.  Their pricing is questionable and have different prices for the same product, it just depends on who you talk to in the store.

Took our car back 3 different times for a manufacturer's warranty on an amp and faulty wiring.  Joker's Audio has refused to do anything about it and won't return phone calls.  Lots of teenage boys love this place because their website looks good, but spend your money elsewhere.  This place is a complete ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jokers-Audio/internet/Jokers-Audio-is-a-complete-joke-Stay-away-Internet-999683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joker's Audio

AUTHOR: Paula B - ()

Though it is unusual to post a rebuttal to my own posting, I retract everything I have said about Joker's Audio.  In my haste to write a review, I was misinformed as to what really happened.   The amp I purchased was not defective.  Joker's Audio stands behind its warranty.  Everything has been resolved to my satisfaction and I do not have any outstanding issue with this company.

AUTHOR: Paula B - ()

Though it is unusual to post a rebuttal to my own posting, I retract everything I have said about Joker's Audio.  In my haste to write a review, I was misinformed as to what really happened.  The amp which I had purchased was not defective.   Joker's Audio does stand behind their warranty.  Everything has been resolved to my satisfaction and I do not have any outstanding issue with Joker's Audio.