Complaint Review: Juniper Credit Card

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: James Speer — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Juniper Credit Card

Juniper Credit Card Barclays Bank I have the usual complaints about Juniper...changing due dates every month, outrageous fees and interest, stupid customer service people, AND Failure to help dispute a fraudulent charge. Internet

After numerous contacts with their customer service over the last 2 years, I now believe the are either the stupidiest people or they are following rules set up by a crooked bank. President O fixed some of the problems but they still are crooks and personally I would not work for Barclays Bank. I was sold an auto part back in March that was supposed to be an original GM part for $307.00. I received a cheap knock off that can be purchased for $50.00 on Ebay. Turns out the seller defrauded numerous people on Ebay. I sent Juniper 17 pages of information and they want to deny my claim stating it is a warranty issue. Denied twice for same reason. The letters I received aren't even signed. I'm going to try one more time, Monday 7/12/2010

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Card/internet/Juniper-Credit-Card-Barclays-Bank-I-have-the-usual-complaints-about-Juniperchanging-due-622197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Credit Card