Complaint Review: Just8Ns

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Crawfordville Florida
Just8Ns
Internet USA

Just8Ns DON"T deal with Just8ns - They only want your money and sell inferior products Internet

I ordered parts for my tractor from 2 companies at the same time. The order from the other company arrived before just8ns even filled my order, I had to wait an additional week for the order from Just8ns.

The real problem though, was that they shipped me inferior parts. They sent 8 connecting rod nuts that were listed as new old stock (NOS) with the correct part number for my tractor. The nuts were not the right ones, they stripped out as soon as I tried to torque them down because they were a common Grade 5 nut that can be purchased in any corner hardware store instead of Grade 8 which is much harder and designed for applications like this, and it is what Ford calls for.

When I called them to explain what had happened, they were not concerned about purging their stock. Then they told me I would have to ship the parts back AT MY EXPENSE even though the nuts were bad. It would cost them $6 to issue an RMA and it just wasn't worth it.Is my $6 any less valuable than their $6?

Now I have "whiskers" of steel all through my new engine and a handful of stripped out nuts!

LOUSY customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just8Ns/internet/Just8Ns-DONT-deal-with-Just8ns-They-only-want-your-money-and-sell-inferior-products-In-1051114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just8Ns