Complaint Review: Justia Inc. and Tim Stanley

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Howard — Boca Raton Florida
Justia Inc. and Tim Stanley
1380 PearAve. #2B Mountain View, California United States of America

Justia Inc. and Tim Stanley They defrauded me to get my business to host my website. Thay outright lied to me before I signed the contract and continued to lye during performance of the contract about whether my websikte met th Mountain View, California

Prior to entering into a contract and during performance of same I provided a Company known as Justia, Inc. that is owned by Tim Stanley my website for hosting and SEO services (optimize).  I specifically requested that they review my website and advise me of any issues that need correction in order to acheive a great ranking with Google and the other search engines.

They stated they reviewed my website in detail and it was designed with great content and that it was ready to be launched. They further stated that my website will do very well when they optimize it.  I executed the contract and for many months I couldnt find my website other then in one city and I kept sending emails complaining.  Finally they said to me what do you expect you dont have enough verbiege per page to attract the search engines.  You only have 300 words and you need 600 words.

I flipped out and asked them about what they told me before I launched my website and they kept on skirting the issue.  So I added at least 300 words per page which took me 4 months and still my website had very little presence on the search engines for at least another 4 to 5 months.  Again I complained and then they said what do you expect if your site map mentions only a couple of cities and you havent written any articles about the  cities you want presence in.

At this point I was becomming desperate because I wasnt generating any income because my website had no presence.So what do i do, I added 30 neighboring cities to my website in the cite map and wrote 30 articles for each practice area thus totaling 90 articles which took me 3 months.  It should be noted that I had been paying them approx 1/2 each month of what was due.  Just recently I received a letter terminating the contract and they refuse to give me back my website so I could have another company host it.

Today I decided to file a lawsuit which is being served tomorrow.  Stay as far away from that company as you can-they are theives!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Justia-Inc-and-Tim-Stanley/Mountain-View-California-94043/Justia-Inc-and-Tim-Stanley-They-defrauded-me-to-get-my-business-to-host-my-website-Thay-1043984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Justia Inc. and Tim Stanley