Complaint Review: K and D Real Estate, LLC

6872 E 131st Way Thorton, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 720-237-1521
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

K and D Real Estate, LLC David Rose ebay, scam, refused to pay fees as outlined in the contract he signed Thorton, Colorado

David Rose took advantage of me and my small business.  He requested that I sell several properties for him on ebay.  David agreed to pay all ebay listing fees and that they were non-refundable even if the item does not sell.  He signed my contract agreeing to this.  I listed his properties under my business ebay account.  I spent hours researching, creating the ads and answering questions from potential bidders.   I gathered information from the highest bidders and tried to collect payment.  I also sent numerous second chance offers to other high bidders.  The bidders were all unresponsive.  David even tried himself to collect payment from the information I had gathered - he had no luck either.  Now he refuses to pay the $200 in non-refundable ebay fees that it cost me to list the properties.  My ebay account is now locked and I cannot use it - not only is this a financial issue for me but I also stand the risk of losing the few clients I currently have.  David Rose is a scam artist - beware of this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/K-and-D-Real-Estate-LLC/Thorton-Colorado-80602/K-and-D-Real-Estate-LLC-David-Rose-ebay-scam-refused-to-pay-fees-as-outlined-in-the-con-991429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K and D Real Estate, LLC