Complaint Review: KAIKU Finace LLC

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Brock Sweigart — Gulf Breeze Florida United States of America
KAIKU Finace LLC
Kaiku Finance, LLC. P.O. Box 3129 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

KAIKU Finace LLC Kaiku prepaid visa card Closed prepaid account without notifying me Thousand Oaks, California

*UPDATE Employee: Kaiku Response

*Author of original report: Problem fixed

So I opened the account in November never ha used it much just a time or two.And then they close my account without notifying me.Monday Feb 4 I got a email stating my account would be active in 72 hours or less.

Today is Friday Feb 8 and the account is still closed.They do not answer the phones when you call and their voicemail is full so I can not leave them a message.The company does not do what they said they would.Extremely dissatisfied would not recommend to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KAIKU-Finace-LLC/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/KAIKU-Finace-LLC-Kaiku-prepaid-visa-card-Closed-prepaid-account-without-notifying-me-Thous-1010964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KAIKU Finace LLC

Kaiku Response

AUTHOR: Kaiku Customer Service - (United States of America)

At Kaiku, we are concerned with protecting our cardholders from any fraudulent activity.  As such we monitor and systematically close cards which have had no activity for over 90 days.

In this instance the card also had a negative balance at the time of closure, which means a specific process, which takes a number of days, had to be completed to re-open the card.   The cardholders request to re-open the account was initiated, but was not processed correctly.  It was remedied when the cardholder advised us of the ongoing issue.  We apologize for any inconvenience that the cardholder has experienced.

At Kaiku, we want to delight our cardholders with a great product that is value for money.  We continue to look for ways to improve the experience and our product offering.

Problem fixed

AUTHOR: Brock Sweigart - (United States of America)

Rather ironic I tell them I am posting this experience to ripoffreport.com.I sent their customer service a link to the posting and imagine this they finally activated it.This is  after 5 days of BS from them.So problem resolved.