Complaint Review: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: SorayaP — Davie Florida United States of America
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.
101 Puglieses Way, 1st Floor Delray Beach, FL33444 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Additional offices in Miami, Hollywood, Ft. Pierce, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Bonita Springs. Unprofessional, bad customer service, unrepresented my case, bad faith, insulted me via email as their client Delray Beach, Florida

Only thing firm cares about is if you lie and say you are hurt or have pain, otherwise they won't even bother to call you back. I went to one session of physical therapy and since I never went back, they withdrew from my case without my knowledge. Not even an email, message or correspondence after I have been trying to get a hold of them for a week now. This is the reply I get from corporate after my upset email: "we no longer represent you. We withdrew on your case.  Please cease comminucation with us.  You are free to get another attorney". So I replied with:"Thanks for the heads up.. bastards.... (ok I shouldnt have said it but I am VERY upset as now my car is still not fixed, have accrued bills in rental cars, loss wages, etc. but that is no way shape or form for a firm or professional to conduct themselves and i am defitently filing a complain with the FLorida Bar. This is what they write: "u are a class act.. nice language.. .  Sure glad we dont represent  someone such as yourself.  U must be so proud of yourself. "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kanner-Pintaluga-PA/Delray-Beach-Florida-33444/Kanner-Pintaluga-PA-Additional-offices-in-Miami-Hollywood-Ft-Pierce-Jacksonville-953205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.