Complaint Review: Kaplan University online

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: vanessa — victorville California United States of America
Kaplan University online

Kaplan University online deceptive tactics Internet

I was told that I owe $4552.00 now that I am in my last term and must pay in order to get my degree in 3 weeks.

I am furious because I applied for a Kaplan Choice loan back in Sept. 2010 I was approved by the lender Genisis who sent me a letter requesting more information. when I called them I was told the information needed to come from the school.

The loan was never funded dispite all the countless phone calls I made to thefinancial aid dept and being given the run around. now today I am told that they have a email on file saying it is my fault for not certifing my loan online back in Sept. with the lender. This is an absolute lie and the information given to me to clear this up is bogus. I am getting no help and feel disgusted about the situation. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaplan-University-online/internet/Kaplan-University-online-deceptive-tactics-Internet-679009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaplan University online