dried

• Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Former Marketing Coach — Calgary Alberta Canada
Karl Bryan
Calgary, Alberta United States of America

Karl Bryan ProfitBeforeYouPay, Leader Publishing, NoResults-Nofee.com, Leader Global Consulting, businesscoachdotcom.com Karl Bryan is a Marketing Scam full of empty promises Calgary, Alberta

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Karl Bryan is the king of SCAMS!

*Consumer Comment: Karl Bryan | Leader Global Consulting Will Help You

Karl Bryan is a Scam. He tries to hide now behind is book "Scam".

It is no coincidence he wrote a book by this name. Karl Bryan is a scam that will stop at nothing to get your money and then disappear and give you excuses.

Karl Bryan's internet sites, coaching programs, franchises, licenses, web sites, and coaching is nothing more than a scam. The only one making money is Karl Bryan, everyone else will be a looser. Guaranteed!

Do yourself a favor and do not do business with this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2011 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Karl-Bryan/Calgary-Alberta-/Karl-Bryan-ProfitBeforeYouPay-Leader-Publishing-NoResults-Nofeecom-Leader-Global-Consu-680307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Karl Bryan

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Karl Bryan is the king of SCAMS!

AUTHOR: Anonymous Critic - ()

That shortly little weasel is the king of SCAMS!   His websites, sales & marketing books, and business coaching material are all rip offs.  I have had a drink with him, and trust me when he drinks he becomes scary..... and he gloated about stealing other peoples material.    If you ever meet this little guy, walk away!    The only people that look up to him (or look down haha) are the ones that embrace his bullshit and want to make money quick.

They are the ones writing wonderful testimonials.  I heard that another character, Peter Singleton, is also a scam and in bed with Karl Bryan.  Funny thing is that apparently they scam each other and Peter Singleton, whom I have not met, but I have met an employee of his, keeps gloating how he is not paying Karl Bryan royalties and doesnt care if Karl Bryan is a scam, as long as he can make money off him.

All I can say is that I got out just in time before things fell apart for this pathetic little man. For all you people that will reply, I hope you get Karl Bryan to pay you before you do, otherwise he will scam you too!!!

Karl Bryan | Leader Global Consulting Will Help You

AUTHOR: Earl Hall - (United States of America)

You know, I have seen some really despicable things online, but this one really offends me personally.  This attack on Karl Bryan appears to be completely without merit.  I have worked with Karl Bryan for some time now and am a personal coach to pastors and ministry leaders all over the world.  Unlike the “anonymous” person that has written this slander I will give my name.  I am Rev. Earl B. Hall.  Not only am I a coach that uses the principles that Karl Bryan and Leader Global Consulting teaches, I am also an instructor at AMES Christian University.  I teach a BA level course there on how to market a ministry.

The principles that I have learned from Karl Bryan are a key factor in the success of my own company and in the ministries that I coach and teach as well.  I have received great results from using the strategies that Karl Bryan and Lead Global Consulting teach.  In the last 3 months my list has gone from just about 1000 to now over 5000 targeted leads.  Currently my websites are on the first page of google for the keywords that I targeted, and my income has tripled in those same three months.

I came across this ridiculous post and simply had to respond to it.  Karl Bryan is an upstanding businessman and is dedicated to providing the tools and resources needed in order to help small business owners like me.  Again, unlike the “anonymous” person that wrote this slanderous post, I will give my name and contact information for anyone to call me at anytime for more information.   I am Rev.  Earl Hall, my web address is www.marketyourministry.com and my office number is 877 810 0303.