Complaint Review: Keey Garrett

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — Des Moines Iowa
Keey Garrett
3139 Paseo De Los Lagos, Bonsall, Ca 92003 Bonsall, California USA

Kelly Garrett Vicki Wygal Get Entertainment Fraud Scam and Non Payment for Services Rendered Bonsall California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Do Not But Or Sell Anything To Greg Overland

*Author of original report: Restitution

My specialty is buying, selling and restoration of vintage vehicles. Mr Garrett agreed to pay me to market and sell his vehicle. I found a buyer and got the vehicle sold. The vehicle was described as having new tires and recent service. The vehicle arrived at the buyers location and was a non-running, no recent service, four bald tires of which two were flat.  Mr. Garrett strung me along for weeks and finally sent me a check drawn on a bank Murrieta, CA with the name Vicki R Wygal who is reported to be his wife. This check came back marked fraudulent. I don't believe Mr. Garrett ever intended to pay for my services. I was stuck making things right with the buyer and was never paid by Mr. Garrett. Don't allow yourself to get duped by this individual. Mr. Garrett is reported to own a talent agent and entertainment business known as "Get Entertainment". I was told they have recently done a project for the Boy Scounts of America. Buyers and Sellers Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keey-Garrett/Bonsall-California-92003/Kelly-Garrett-Vicki-Wygal-Get-Entertainment-Fraud-Scam-and-Non-Payment-for-Services-Rend-1048976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keey Garrett

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Do Not But Or Sell Anything To Greg Overland

AUTHOR: Caught You! - ()

Greg Overton called me and solicited me to have him sell it or buy it from me. I wasn’t interested at first but he was very pushy and persistent to where he became annoying and irritating. Finally I agreed to allow him to post it on his phony website that appears as if he is a large restorer and seller of these vehicles. In actuality he is just a scam artist who uses ebay as a tool to find victims with no intent of selling or buying legitimately on ebay.

Overton and his associate contacts are frauds and liars who look for victims like me who didn’t have any idea what I had in value and instead has tried to take more and more from me by making up lies to try and extort my ownership of my landcruiser.

Before restoring my Landcruiser:

Before    Before

As seen in the following pictures, this is my landcruiser as it looked fully detailed and brought back to life into a beautiful condition at my expense.  I sent it to Overton in this beautifully restored state of condition and he didn’t pay a dime extra for it.

After   Inside Fully Restored

Inside - Fully Restored    Loadred on Trailer

Warning
 - Caution Do not purchase or sell to this guy or anyone associated with him. They have made a career preying upon the unknowing and innocent victims like me who trusted his opinions. They are frauds and they are thieves who will try to make a dollar off anyone in any way they can at any time.

My attorneys are preparing a legal action against them at this time for the posting of their lies about us and others. Our intent isn’t for monetary gain, but to completely shut them down for good so there won’t be more future victims.This landcruiser if done in a fully ground up restoration would be worth as much as $50,000 or more. I was taken advantage of and lied to about its real true value as he only paid me $7,000 minus his commission and extra shipping costs which I had to pay.

Warning - Do not buy or sell anything to this person or his contacts!

Restitution

AUTHOR: Overton - ()

As of 6/1/13, while it took several months to recieve payment. I have been paid for my services.