Complaint Review: Keith Williams

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Detective, Fraud Alert! — United States of America
Keith Williams
245 Park Ave NY, NY 10001 Internet United States of America

Keith Williams www.imgdirectcastings.com www.imgdirectcastings.com, H & L Clothing and www.handlclothes.com are a scam!!! Beware! They use designer names and say they need you for a national ad campaign! Internet

I replied to a craigslist ad on Sept 27, 2012 that said this:  Models needed for a commercial shoot- Los Angeles

I was contacted via text message from someone by the name of Adriana Carras from H & L clothing (http://handlcloth.com) and was told they were interested in speaking to me. Within a few days a conference call was set up with Adriana's "boss" Jason Alexander. On the call was 3 other girls and we did an over the phone interview. We were told this was a National ad campaign for the fall/winter catalog for the Michael Kors collection. Minimum $850/day for a 2 day shoot that was to take place in
LA in 4-6 weeks.

I received a "text back" and was told I was hired for the assignment and to call Jason Alexander directly at 619-786-5797. So I
gave him a call and this is what he said. [continued below]....
....... They were very interested in not only working with me for this Michael Kors 2 day
shoot but also wanted to extent the invitation to work with me more. He said they were shooting a commercial a few days after the 2 day shoot and wanted to know if I'd like to be in the commercial. I said yes, then he proceeded to tell me that since I did not have an agent, I would have to register with http://imgdirectcastings.com and once I did that, to email my username to Teresa Cornwell at teresacornwell@yahoo.com. Jason told me that she would be the one handling all the paperwork for the Michael Kors shoot and since the commercial was union, all my SAG paperwork as well.

So skeptically, I registered with imgdirectcastings for a $60 up front cost and a $10/mo re-occurring fee. (my bank said they'd refund me if it was a scam) So, I followed Jasons instructions and emailed Teresa with my username at imgdirectcastings.  I have yet to hear from her... I was able to call a guy that was also registered with imgdirectcastings, that got "hired" for a Michael Kors shoot. We spoke for about 20 min and he too had gone through the same process as me:  we want you, register with www.imgdirectcastings.com email Teresa with your username, and never heard from any of them again.  He canceled his membership with imgdirectcastings and so have I.

I just did a domain search for handlcloth.com and imgdirectcastings.com....
they were both purchased July 30, 2012 and here is the purchasers info:

Williams, Keith heinzandloweitzenterprises@gmail.com
245 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10001

Based on the 438 models that are currently registered with imgdirectcastings the scammers have made over $34,000 in 2 months and get $4,038/mo (and rising with each new sign up!)

If you have come across anything that sounds similar, call your local FBI and Attorney General and REPORT THEM, this is FRAUD! I am sure once this operation gets shut down, they will be back at it with new names and websites!

Here are the names to watch out for:

H & L Clothing

Castings USA

Keith Williams 323-977-8567

Jason Alexander 619-786-5797

Adriana Carras 202-505-4702

Teresa Cornwell teresacornwell@yahoo.com

ECSuites - credit card processing center for www.directcastings.com

I spoke to Anthony, a supervisor at www.ECSuites.com  about the scam their client www.directcastings.com has committed, and that I will be using their company in my letter to the Attorney General of CA and NY and to the FBI in LA. Anthony said hed speak to the policy review board.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-Williams/internet/Keith-Williams-wwwimgdirectcastingscom-wwwimgdirectcastingscom-H-L-Clothing-and-www-953845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Williams