Complaint Review: Kelly Andrews/Home Internet Jobs

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Harrison Arkansas United States of America
Kelly Andrews/Home Internet Jobs

Kelly Andrews/Home Internet Jobs They tell you can make really good money real easy.I charged 39.99 on my debit card believing them and now they will not cancel my membership like i asked them to do. Internet

I was looking for a way to make money online so I could work from home.I saw this one from Kelly Andrews and it really sounded great.So,I let them reel me in.Very stupid..I called them and asked them to please cancel my membership so I would not be charged anymore on my checking account.They said they could not do that and now I know why,because they are a scam.This is not right.They are robbing people,poor people at that and they should be arrested for this.I am a hard worker and do not have alot of money and a family to take care of.Please advise me on how to handle this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-AndrewsHome-Internet-Jobs/internet/Kelly-AndrewsHome-Internet-Jobs-They-tell-you-can-make-really-good-money-real-easyI-cha-690539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Andrews/Home Internet Jobs