• Report: #719499

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Lovelandrv — Loveland Colorado United States of America
Kelly Printing Supplies

Kelly Printing Supplies Total RIP OFF! Doesn't back customer service , Internet

I was contacted by Kelly Printing Supplies inquiring about out printing supplies ( ink cartridges), I agreed to try them, so they were going to send me 4 to try out.

A couple weeks later they called to confirm the other 8 I ordered ( I didn't order any additional), I told them I didn't order any, they said they have already been shipped out. At that point I had tried the black ones and they seemed to be working fine, so I agreed on the other 8.

The cartridges were working fine, up until my printer came up with this message "Wrong Ink Cartridge for printer", then all the fun started!

I called the customer service number, and a the receptionist answered and informed me in a very rude voice " We don't do returns!" So I asked her to connect me with my 'sales rep' named Lee. He was very helpful up until talking about the return, he informed me that they never do cash refunds!

This company is very shady, they claim that they are saving you money, however if the product was good, they would offer a refund. Do Not Do Business with this shady company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/internet/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Total-RIP-OFF-Doesnt-back-customer-service-Internet-719499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies