Complaint Review: Kenneth Ibberson

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Bellmawr New Jersey
Kenneth Ibberson
332 Warren Ave Internet, New Jersey United States of America

John Burns an employee of the Unied States Grant Department out of the District of Columbia is a scam artist. He called me to inform me that I was one of 1700 people in the state of New Jersey who was Internet, New Jersey

John Burns an employee of the United States Federal Grant Department contacted me. He stated that I was one of 1700 people in New Jersey who qualified for a 10,000 grant. He proceed to tell me to go to the nearest Western Union with 310.00usd.

I called my mother to find out if it was a scam or not. I gave her the phone number of 1-202-738-1853 and my so called confirmation.

She called and spoke to John Burns her self and he explained that I misunderstood and all I had to do is bring 10 dollars to Western Union for a commerical transfer to receive 9,000. But before going into Western Union I was to call John back an he was to put a person on the phone from his financial bank department and he was going to give me a code to receive my grant money.

So I did go but I didnt call them first. I went in to Western Union to find out if they have heard of any such nonsense. The gentleman inside said it sounded like a scam. He informed me to call Western Union and Consumer Affairs. I did so and found out that grant money DOESN'T go through Western Union. It comes in the form of a check by mail

Also Mr. John Burns used profanity to myself an my mother when trying to get information and confront him what he was to doing to people was wrong. I am an adverage american trying to get my finances in order an back on track.  What he  doing is getting peoples hopes up to only beripped off an now even out  of more money.

Consumers Affair states to go on line to Western Union.com an go to the tab Consumers or go to Fraud.org and hit the tab Frequent asked questions. These sites will make you aware of scams that are out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kenneth-Ibberson/Internet-New-Jersey-08031/John-Burns-an-employee-of-the-Unied-States-Grant-Department-out-of-the-District-of-Columbi-1040431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kenneth Ibberson