Complaint Review: Kia Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Elma — everett Washington United States of America
Kia Corp.
111 Peters Canyon Rd.Irvine Ca 92606 Everett-229 swEvt Mall way, Washington United States of America

Kia Corp. Performance Kia in Everett,Wa.98203 My red Kia Spectra/2007 paint is chipping off and company says it is my fault. They will do nothing and it is getting worse Everett-229 swEvt Mall way, Washington

My 2007 Kia Spectra has a terrible paint job .It started having small flecks of paint  come off almost immediately when it was brand new..   When I would report it to the dealer ship they would tell me it was the fact that I drove on gravel Rds.      I denied this and they refused to do anything about it.     As it got worse I would bring it  to their attention at each check-up and always be told it was not their fault.     Now it is moving from the hood and going down the sides of the car.      A few spots are starting to rust.     I have had auto paint people look at it and they say it looks like a very poor paint job....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kia-Corp/Everett-229-swEvt-Mall-way-Washington-98203/Kia-Corp-Performance-Kia-in-EverettWa98203-My-red-Kia-Spectra2007-paint-is-chipping-of-737499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kia Corp.