Complaint Review: Kids Bounce 4 Fun

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Wanessa — DELRAY BEACH Florida
Kids Bounce 4 Fun
2001 N Congress Ave West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Kids Bounce 4 Fun Deflated and Collapsed Castle Bounce House West Palm Beach, Florida

Castle bounce house did not stay inflated and Kids weren't able to play in it for the entire party.

On March 31 2013 we hired kids bounce 4 fun and paid CASH to the driver before setup (as required) $266.44 for a 3 in 1 castle/ slide bounce house and snow cone machine. The driver came on time and started to setup, after setup we noticed that the bounce house didn't look very inflated, but the driver said that it was because of the wind. Once the drive left the bounce house completely deflated and collapsed back making it impossible for the kids to get in and play. As soon as that happened I called the driver, hoping that he was still around the area, for him to come back and fix the problem, but when he answered he said that he was behind schedule and that he would call the company to send someone else (this was 11 am).

I kept calling the company's office and the driver because no one was showing up, and they kept telling me that someone was coming, this was 1:30 pm. [continued below]....
..... We had hired them from 10:30 till 3:00 pm, so at 2:30 pm I called the office asking for a refund on the bounce house due to that fact that it deflated and no one came to our assistance, Jason (the person that works in the office) assured me that I would be taken care of. At 3:00 pm the driver came back to pick up the "deflated equipment" and was stunned that no one came to help us out because the office knew that he was busy, and he also told me not to worry because the company would take care of us.

On Monday I called the company and told Jason everything that happened, and asked him for a refund on the bounce house that we did not use, he said that he would have to contact the owner and get back to me that afternoon. I called during the afternoon, and nothing. Tuesday morning I spoke to Jason and he said that the owner would call me that day, nothing! So today (Wednesday) I called and finally got the owner to call me.

Hoping that he would take care of the whole bounce house disaster, He started by saying that the problem wasn't with the bounce house but with the park's electricity and that they don't do refunds and that the only thing that he could do was a credit for next time. NEXT TIME! I couldn't believe it, after a bad experience he wanted me to trust them to ruin yet another future party and to make more kids unhappy . There was no arguing with him, it was either take the credit or loose all the money. Very disappointing situation, I just hope that they will change this way that they are choosing to do business because it's completely unfair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids-Bounce-4-Fun/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33404/Kids-Bounce-4-Fun-Deflated-and-Collapsed-Castle-Bounce-House-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1040316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids Bounce 4 Fun