Complaint Review: Kirschebaum & Philips, pc

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: loretta lugo — staten island New York United States of America
Kirschebaum & Philips, pc
3000 Hempstead Levittown, New York United States of America

Kirschebaum & Philips, pc Shante Borden Over Granishing my salary Levittown, New York

I had a garnishment from Chase Bank through the attorney and  Marshall. I owed 2,516.56 starting in January 14, 2010. Now with the interest it went up to 2,999.00 Now it is april 2012. When I went to my HR department for a print out of what has been paid out since april 2012 the total paid out was 2,883.38. Now I looked at my last pay check and the total deducted is 809.95. Now the total garnishment they took out is 3,629.00 so they exceeded the amount that I owe over 600.00. When I called them they gave me all kinds of excuses that they have to wait for the checks to clear and that the Marshall gets part of that. I work for the hospital and her answer to me was "oh hospital closes" they never return my calls and are very nasty. I want this to stop it is ruining my credit and causing me financial hardship.

What can I do to stop this.

Loretta L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirschebaum-Philips-pc/Levittown-New-York-11756/Kirschebaum-Philips-pc-Shante-Borden-Over-Granishing-my-salary-Levittown-New-York-865236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirschebaum & Philips, pc