Complaint Review: LB Seminars & Kelley Beveridge

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Jaime — Calgary Alberta
LB Seminars & Kelley Beveridge
Nationwide USA

LB Seminars & Kelley Beveridge PSI Seminars BEWARE of LB Seminars - Will not issue refund, even if you cancel in advance Richmond, BC Nationwide

*Author of original report: Resolved

I recently re-connected with a girl that dated my brother years ago on Facebook (Kelley Beveridge). As we were reconnecting, she mentioned coming to a free, guest night for people graduating from this LB Seminars program. I decided, why not, and met her there. I wasted an hour of my life in a shoddy hotel in Calgary, playing grade-school self esteem games in groups with a bunch of strangers. A week later this same old acquaintance asked me if I wanted to take the upcoming course. I really wasn't that interested but she said she would pay for it for me and I could pay her back. I found it overly expensive at $682.50, for 2 evenings and 2 full days pf training, without meals provided. I ended up letting her sign me up and sent her an email money transfer to pay her back a week later. As she paid and registered me, I did not see a contract specifying and terms and did not get a receipt.Since then, my mother has become gravely ill and I am in between jobs. Knowing that my mother in in the hospital, and will have to take her to live with me to care for her, I asked this company to refund me the money due to life circumstances. The course is still 3 weeks away, May 22, 2014. They did not care that my mother was ill and neither did my brothers ex girlfriend, who signed me up. Like a cult member, she kept insisting I take the course and did not seem to care that my mother was ill. I asked her to help with getting a refund and she didn't say anything. These people are unprofessional, greedy, money hungry, unqualified uncompassionate people and I will be reporting this to every media source I possibly can. I highly recommend that anyone stay clear of this company that is supposed to teach life skills, when they should be taught compassion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LB-Seminars-Kelley-Beveridge/nationwide/LB-Seminars-Kelley-Beveridge-PSI-Seminars-BEWARE-of-LB-Seminars-Will-not-issue-refund-1142722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LB Seminars & Kelley Beveridge

Resolved

AUTHOR: Jaime - ()

May 7, 2014

This has now been resolved and the company has refunded my money via cheque.