Complaint Review: LED Concepts LLC

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2016
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2016

• Reported By: Earl — Fort Myers Florida U.S.A.
LED Concepts LLC
3812 Ridgelake Dr Suite 2A Metairie, Louisiana USA

LED Concepts LLC Will Refuse to Replace Undelivered Goods And Ordering Is At Your Own Risk Metairie Louisiana

On February 23rd, 2016 I ordered some interior lights for my son vehicle. After two weeks and having not received the product, I went to check my email so I could find the contact information so I could check up on delivery times. When I got into my email I found an email that had been sent to me by the company with a tracking number that had been sent a day or two after my original order. Inside that email I found a tracking number for the delivery. On clicking the tracking link, I found that the delivery company USPS had logged as having delivered the product on February 27th and having left it outside the front of our house.

On contacting LED Concepts, I informed them that I had not received the product and asking them to replace it (and requesting that they get a signature for the delivery), I received the folliwng message from a member of staff from LED Concepts named Baron. [continued below]....

........

That is definitely unfortunate to hear. We won't be able to replace it outright but we can definitely help you out on the cost to get you another set. I'll definitely make sure that this next shipment will require a signature upon delivery so that this can be avoided the next time. Let me know what you'd like to do!

-Baron

I then replied back saying I was unhappy with the response and would contact the merchant which I had used to make the payment to complain to them.

Upon making my complaint, I received the following response from another member of staff from LED Concept...

From the looks of this entire transaction we fulfilled everything on our end that we could. We shipped your package out USPS Priority Mail. Your order stated no stipulation or request for signature delivery. It was sent USPS Priority mail like every outgoing package from us. It was shipped to the address on file that you placed your order with. If you did not receive your item this is something you would need to take up with USPS. You state that it is "totally unacceptable" for what Baron offered you, however, in response to that all I can see is that an amazing level of customer service was offered to you instead of absolving ourselves of responsiblity. We do whatever we can to satisfy our customers. The fact that a package was potentially taken off your porch is not our fault. We fulfilled the order and sent it out. Baron was willing to help you in your time of turmoil by offering you some sort of solution instead of telling you "sorry". We have no proof that this order was actually taken off your porch and yet still tried to offer a solution to your problem.
I am now waiting for the response from my merchant complaint about this company! However, regardless of the outcome, people should be warned about the risks of doing business with this company. Obviously they no regard to customer service, and haven't even bother contacting the shipper, that they chose, to try to locate the package. They were only interested in making another sale. Obviously I wouldn't risk doing business with this company, since with their existing policy it could mean ordering 5 or 6 items in the hope of one being delivered. And if any of those items don't get delivered or are delivered to the wrong address, then you are on your own when it comes to trying to retrieve the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2016 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Concepts-LLC/Metairie-Louisiana-70002/LED-Concepts-LLC-Will-Refuse-to-Replace-Undelivered-Goods-And-Ordering-Is-At-Your-Own-Ris-1292742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Concepts LLC