Complaint Review: LMT Massage Philly

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: Grant J — oaks Pennsylvania United States of America
LMT Massage Philly

LMT Massage Philly LMPPHILLY.com, Mattew Brenner LMT Massage , Matthew Brenner are crooks, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

I booked an appt for a massage online, a guy Mat ( I now know he is the owner) driving a red car showed up at my house, he set up his table in my living room about half way through the massage he needed to wash his hands so I directed him to the kitchen. I keep some cash in a small box near the sink. After he finished I tipped him $10 from my cash stash. I had a weird feeling about this guy there something creepy anyway I counted the money and there was $50 missing.

I called the office numerous times but call went unanswered. I just googled the company and see they are hiring more massages therapists on craigs lists.  See ad  below placed November 19 2010 (copy of ad) LMT Philly provides in-home massage services. As a therapist, you can cover the area that you want (from Philadelphia to West Chester) during the hours that you want. We schedule accordingly, matching clientele in proximity and during suitable hours. Obviously, the more time available and the more area covered, the more work you'll receive and the more money you'll make - but it's up to you.

There is no office in which to sit and wait, and all appointments will be scheduled with at least 24 hours notice. Go to our website, provide some details as to why you would be a good candidate for LMT Philly, and we will respond with our progressive wage information and other particulars.

If you are still interested, we will be asking that you e-mail or fax a copy of your certificate of completion from a five-hundred hour massage course, proof of insurance, and some form of picture ID (anything from your facebook account to a copy of your driver's license - this is for client safety and liability issues only).

Look at how this company does a background check it says "anything from your facebook account" "this is for client safety and liability issues" Oh yeah I feel real safe now that I know your employees have facebook pages! I almost fell out of my rocker when I read that. I just want to let the general public to not allow these individuals into your home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMT-Massage-Philly/internet/LMT-Massage-Philly-LMPPHILLYcom-Mattew-Brenner-LMT-Massage-Matthew-Brenner-are-crooks-664159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMT Massage Philly

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: mchrisben - (United States of America)

To whomever filed a false claim:

1) LMT Philly has yet to schedule and perform single massage. We only have one marketing outlet and have yet to begin scheduling sold massages. So the entire claim is false.

2) The owner (who's name you misspelled repeatedly) does not perform the massages. So, again, completely fabricated.

3) Even if you had tried to schedule a massage from LMT Philly, we DO NOT do massages in Oakes, PA.