Complaint Review: LPC Survival Ltd.

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Elmhurst New York United States of America
LPC Survival Ltd.
3225 Mc Leod Dr., Las Vegas, Nevada Internet United States of America

LPC Survival Ltd. Stealing peoples hard earned money Internet

I purchased a water purification system that I could not get to work properly for 500.00, It leaked everywhere. I called the company after not finding any info on the site on how to return the product, they kept me on the phone at least 30 minutes trying to talk me into keeping the item, finally I told them I just wanted to return it, they told me I would be charged a 15%

restocking fee which would be 75.00 I told them this info was not listed on their web site the guy said "it used to be". at no time did he ask me if I used the machine, however I told him I had tried to use it and could not get it to work.. I shipped it back and waited. I heard nothing, finally, I called them. I was told the guy who handles returns was on vacation so I waited some more can you believe they shipped the damaged machine back to me!!! saying I used it heavily and I could not get a refund because I lied to them telling them I never used the item. I contacted the BBB of Las Vegas, there is really nothing they can do, I was informed as the company is not BBB approved and not listed with them (this is unbelievable why do we have this agency) Finally I suppose after the the BBB contacted them the company sent me an email that said they will refund 50% back because the product is a total loss to them as I used it heavily!. I paid 500.00! I dont want 50% I want all of my hard earned money back, Its not my fault it does not work properly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LPC-Survival-Ltd/internet/LPC-Survival-Ltd-Stealing-peoples-hard-earned-money-Internet-940938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LPC Survival Ltd.