Complaint Review: Labor Ready

• Reported By: PhillipL — Ragland Alabama
Labor Ready
Internet USA

Labor Ready Behavioral Test Birmingham Alabama Woodlawn office Alabama

Was told already had job but as a formality they used Labor Ready to institute a behavioral test,now as a bachelor of project management and as of just 1 year ago worked at NASA which goes without saying at all the background I had to go thru I thought ok no problem, but unbenounced to me I didn't no I had to be a drunk dope headed street fighter to pass this survey oh I'm sorry I meant test. I mean who would've thought 68,000$ in college and all I needed was track marks on my arms. Well goes without saying I failed the test ooops I meant survey but the good news is I have a whole year to become a drunk dope headed street fighter who steals from his employer thanx Obama. So for those who know anybody or if you yourself work for Labor Ready..... F--k you god only knows how you got your job !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labor-Ready/internet/Labor-Ready-Behavioral-Test-Birmingham-Alabama-Woodlawn-office-Alabama-1058357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labor Ready