Complaint Review: Lands End Inc

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: msprincipal — Goldsboro North Carolina
Lands End Inc
, Wisconsin USA

Lands End Inc Charged my Paypal account but claim they have no order for me. Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Try to dispute?

I bought a pair of shorts from Lands End on the internet.  I paid extre (13 Dollars) for shipping to get them quickly.  They did not come so I called them.  First I started with the chat talk.  They said there was no order.  I even cut and pasted my paypal where they had charged it.  She told me I had to call store.  I talked to three people then they got the supervisor.  She was rude and told me they did not have an order for me.  It was almost 50 dollars with tax and shipping.  I have never been talked to so rudely.  Asked me how tol spell my name and told me they could have misspelled my name then I told them I typed my name.  Anyway. she began laughing at me because they had lost my order.  She said I am sorry for that because I went balistic.  So rude.  I had never bought from them before and I will never again.  I just want my money returned.  That was a long story short because I dealt with them almost 2 hours and got nowhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lands-End-Inc/Wisconsin/Lands-End-Inc-Charged-my-Paypal-account-but-claim-they-have-no-order-for-me-Wisconsin-1156964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lands End Inc

Try to dispute?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You may try to dispute the chage on Paypal, but you have to make sure that you canceled the order as well due to not getting the product as promise (due to their lost of record & misconduct in customer service) and you no longer need it.