Complaint Review: Law Offices of Tim Flagerman

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bondgirl — Healdsburg California U.S.A.
Law Offices of Tim Flagerman
6650 Commerce Boulevard # 27 Rohnert Park, CA 9492 Rohner Park, California United States of America
  • Phone: (707) 588-7405
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Law Offices of Tim Flagerman Tim Flagerman is a deceptive, dishonest, liar, unreliable, untrustworthy and fallacious criminal attorney in Rohner Park, California

*Consumer Comment: Tim Flagerman is a good human!

Tim Flagerman hired me (a private investigator) to interview an important witness and few other witnesses for a criminal case he was working on and needed all the reports in a hurry.

He gave me a budget of $1000.00 and said don't go over that. I kept my end of the bargain and interviewed everyone as requested. I sent an invoice along with a detailed time sheet.

A month went by and I made few calls to Flagerman's office and received no response. I stopped by  his office and he blamed the client for not paying and gave me the address of his client who was a preacher and told me to go get money directly from him.

I told Flagerman that  I have been calling him and he has not responded. He said he deletes all his phone messages because they are negative and he doesn't want to listen to them. He asked me to email him instead.
I called the preacher, and he said that he had told Tim Flagerman that he wanted certain witnesses to be interviewed specifically and since only few of them were interviewed and not the ones he had asked Flagerman, he is not paying me. I told him that in 19 years in business I have never taken my assignments directly from the clients. The attorney will tell me which direction he wants to take, who to interview and what his defense is. Based on that, I interview the witnesses the attorney sees fit for the case. The client pays the attorney and the attorney pays me.
The client agreed to pay ha;f the money as final payment.

I stopped at Flagerman 's office two more times, and he promised to get the full amount from the client by the following week. Two more weeks went by and I again called him half a dozen time and emailed him several times. To which he responded by email: Don't get bitchy with me. I told you I will get your money for you. That was two months ago and his only and last email.

Since then, I have sent him a certified demand letter to respond and settle and again he has completely ignored me.
Tim Flagerman ehas ripped me off. I know that much. Attorneys are not easy to work in general with but I have dealt with it for a long time. But this is the only time I have been mistreat, disrespected to my core and Ripped off completely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Tim-Flagerman/Rohner-Park-California-/Law-Offices-of-Tim-Flagerman-Tim-Flagerman-is-a-deceptive-dishonest-liar-unreliable-937242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Tim Flagerman

Tim Flagerman is a good human!

AUTHOR: Erica Berger - (USA)

I have read your complaint against Tim and I'm sorry You feel the need to bash his name but I spoke with him today for a ticket I procured. (Not even his field) but guess who stayed on the phone 20 minutes to walk me through websites step by step and offer his proffesional advice. He was more than helpful and kind. And to say the least very personable but look he took timw out of his day to help a total stranger on her path through the courts. I told him if I ever get in big trouble ill be calling him forsure. I appreciated his kind and helpful tone. He was patient and willing to answer all of my questions with his proffesional advice. Advice that I probably would have paid for just to feel as comforted as I do now with continueing to fight my traffic ticket. I understand everyone has individual experiences but mine was far from awful. I havemt stopped ginning. I was so pleasently surprised to get proffessional help and like I told him, if I ever get myself in big trouble I will definitely return to him. :)) thanks Tim, you rock- Erica