Complaint Review: LawnSouth

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: AlanP — Roswell Georgia
36 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA 30075 Roswell, Georgia USA

LawnSouth Terrible results for Premium Price on lawn service Roswell Georgia

I've had these guys working on my yard for 8 months - paid over $1000 in service fees - and my yard is the worst looking on the street.  I've been provided mis-information several times.  The crew shows up and is finished in 12 minutes - and when I sent in a cancellation via fax - they told me that they were charging me for another 30 days of service - they would be embarassed to have their own yard look like mine - but charge me and charge me - and when I want to quit - they want to charge me again.  These guys are bad news.  Stay Away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LawnSouth/Roswell-Georgia-30075/LawnSouth-Terrible-results-for-Premium-Price-on-lawn-service-Roswell-Georgia-1054703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LawnSouth