pause

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Courtney — Joliet Illinois United States of America
Le Cordon Bleu 1-800-305-8579
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Le Cordon Bleu 1-800-305-8579 Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago(Cabrini Green) Rip off Chicago, Illinois

I just received a call from someone who works for Le Cordon Bleu, saying the school just gave them my bill.  It's been 3 and a half years mind you! When I left I think I owed them a total of 1400 dollars, but now they said I owe over 10k! This isn't possible! I don't know what to do or where to turn, I need legal advise or help! Someone Please get back to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Cordon-Bleu-1-800-305-8579/Chicago-Illinois-/Le-Cordon-Bleu-1-800-305-8579-Cooking-and-Hospitality-Institute-of-ChicagoCabrini-Green-774415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Cordon Bleu 1-800-305-8579