Complaint Review: Le-vel

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Feeling burned — Riverton Utah
1545 South 4800 West salt lake city , Utah USA

Le-vel Thrive is a rip off don't fall for it! salt lake city Utah

*General Comment: Le-Vel

*Consumer Comment: i aswel have used thrive

*Consumer Comment: Still unsure

*Consumer Comment: Change takes time and effort it is not a magic pill

I had a friend of a friend approach me about this great new product that gave her tons of energy and helped her lose weight called THRIVE.  They said I had to try it and because it was a friend of a friend I thought why not give it a shot and ordered a supply for me and my wife it was 200 plus shipping.  We tried it for 10 days and it did nothing for energy or to encourage weight loss.  It consisted of a shake every other day as well as 2 pills that we took daily.  Each shake packet and pill packet were individually wrapped and then put in a box.

We were told to create a support ticket to start a return for the product and we could have a refund.  Come to find out they will only refund you 50% of what you paid less a 10% restocking fee and we were required to pay all the postage.  So at the end of the day they got 90% of the product back from us unopened that is individually wrapped so they can sell it to the next "sucker" that wants to try and improve thier health.  We in return get less than 50% of the money back.

When I complained on the facebook page I was attacked saying that I must work for a competitor.  That I did not take it right, or that I did not take it long enough to have the results.  They currently have an F rating with the BBB with 2 complaints (mine I just filed is the third).  This is a pyramid MLM scam all the way do not get sucked into this!  They got to keep 50% of my money and got 90% of the product back.  Sounds like a great company right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-vel-/salt-lake-city-Utah-84104/Le-vel-Thrive-is-a-rip-off-dont-fall-for-it-salt-lake-city-Utah-1163972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le-vel

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: DonLee - (USA)

You could achieve the same results for 1/4 of the money. There is nothing proven that the patches have any effect, positive or negative. Over the counter supplements are much more affordable as are protein shake products. This is nothing but a pyramid scheme. People recruit people to get their product cheaper or free. So these "Thrivers" try desperately to recruit through social media. I believe that most people "think" themselves into feeling better. Slimfast was a big rage a decade ago, and people stood behind that product. As with any product that people rep, they push. Instagram is filled with people pushing their "poison".

i aswel have used thrive

AUTHOR: amber - (USA)

Im not sure why you were taking the mix every other day the steps are 123 daily i use them and i am such a different person tho thrive is not for weight loss and i was told your sales person is the one who buys it back if your not satisfied i have been satisfied the last 4 months but initially i was told the representative to whom i bought from would be and is supposed to purchase the products back from you

Still unsure

AUTHOR: Asillem4Ever - (USA)

I'm not a user of Le-Vel Thrive but a friend has been telling me about it for a couple of years.

One mutual friend kept posting on FB about how great she was feeling on Thrive, now much weight she'd lost, and how much energy she had. She has since stopped posting about it and I suspect she's no longer involved (but I haven't asked). She actually looks like she's gained quite a bit of weight recently so ???

My one friend who has been pushing me to get involved knows I have many severe food allergies and intollerances. She is convinced I will THRIVE with this product.

The web site is slick on images of healthy looking models but slim on information. I have to carefully research 100% of what I take into my body, as well as research the way it is produced and packaged (packaging on frozen fish made me ill once).

I probably won't be giving Thrive a chance because there's too much physical risk for me. I wish there was more information on the web site so I could do the research I need to do.

With all this said, it seems the original couple who tried Thrive and were dissatisfied were looking for a 'get skinny quick fix' after a life of maybe not taking very good care of themselves. Often, people used to yo-yo dieting need an instant and significant weight loss almost immediately or they lose interest quickly and walk away (slowly - toward the sofa, with a bag of chips).

When they found out about the 50% refund, they should have taken the product until they had consumed 50% of it. They may have even begun to feel better by then and realized it's a good product for them.

After working with people with weight issues, I can say stamina is not usually their strong point. They tend to make up a lot of excuses and blame others for their weight issues. They bounce from one diet plan to the next, rarely taking control of their out of control lives.

It's a sad reality for too many in the USA and why diabetes, heart issues, and stroke are so common. I hope the poster gets his life together by stepping out of denial and into a healthy eating and exercise program. Also the same for his wife. They don't need a packaged product like Thrive; they need a change of heart.

Change takes time and effort it is not a magic pill

AUTHOR: Heather - (USA)

I did a lot of research on the company before I decided to try the product.  I was very skeptical.  I even did a 5 day trail at first just to see what it was like.

It took me about a month on the product to start to really notice a difference.  The Thrive Experience is marketed as an 8 week experience for a reason, it takes time for your body to get use to change.  I have more energy, my body no longer aches, and I have started to lose some weight.

It is not a magic pill/system.  A healthy lifestyle requires effort and you need to eat healthy, and expercise.  The Thrive system helps fill nutritional gaps.  My increased energy has given me the drive to work out which has helped with my weight loss.

If you want more information check out my story at my website healthylifestyleroutine.com